Magic Potion For Hair Growth, brighten Skin and more
If you thought that the secret behind glowing skin and beautiful hair are pricey facial oils, luxury serums and expensive hair masks, it is time for you to think again! With due respect to the benefits associated with hair masks and facial serums, I must say that beauty isn’t just about that external polish. While it is absolutely fine to let these beauty products do their job, it is more important to cleanse your body from within and keep it internally free from toxins. Only then will you get strong hair and radiant skin, naturally.
Wondering what could be the easiest way to ensure the same? Try drinking a miracle drink made out of the wonder fruit- amla. Trust me, with little hassle involved, you can reap a lot of health and beauty benefits.
BENEFITS OF AMLA:
- It is loaded with vitamin C that boosts hair growth, makes hair stronger and delays premature greying of hair.
- Antioxidants contained in amla purifies blood to give you healthy, radiant and blemish-free skin.
- It promotes stronger immunity, which is why, body is better equipped to combat a variety of diseases like cold and flu.
- It boosts your digestive system, treats constipation and promotes weight loss.
- Its anti-inflammatory benefits help in keeping cancer at bay.
- It also improves eye health. READ MORE – 10 HEALTHY WATER RECIPES – clear skin, weight loss, hair growth, and more…
AMLA MIRACLE DRINK: AN EASY RECIPE
One of the most appetizing ways to consume amla, without having to lose its nutritional benefits, is by juicing it. Amla juice is a potent home remedy for managing cholesterol levels, diabetes and even obesity. Drinking amla juice will help detox your body naturally, fight hair fall and impart youthful-looking skin. Try the following easy recipe:
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
- Amla – 3 or 4 fruits
- Water- 1 cup
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder- a pinch
- Salt- to taste (optional)
Chop the amla into tiny pieces and do away with the seeds. Blend the amla chunks along with water in a blending jar. Pour the juice into a big glass and add honey to it. Add salt and black pepper powder as required and stir well. Drink the juice immediately.
- Go for fresh, green amla, free from pesticides. Wash the fruits thoroughly before juicing them.
- While the pulp adds to the fiber content, it tends to reduce the taste. So, if you want your amla juice to be light and tasty, strain and do away with the pulp after blending.
- It is best to drink amla juice 3 to 4 times a week (instead of drinking it daily). To make the most of this miracle drink, have it empty stomach.
- Avoid consuming processed, packaged and sweetened amla juice. It is always better to extract fresh juice from the fruits and consume immediately. READ MORE – BEAUTY WATER RECIPES FOR CLEAR SKIN