Tea, when made with the right ingredients and consumed in the right way, can have a healing effect on the body and mind. In fact, this particular three-ingredient detox tea that we are going to learn about today might have a somewhat unusual taste but can be extremely relaxing for the mind. We just need cumin, coriander, and fennel seeds to make this tea. Let us see the benefits associated with the simple ingredients we need to prepare this soothing Ayurvedic tea:
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS USED IN THE DETOX TEA RECIPE:
Cumin-Studies have shown that cumin helps balance blood sugar levels, promote better digestion, detoxify, burn belly fat, boosts pancreatic enzymes and supply iron as well as manganese to the body.
Coriander-It has calming properties that help relieve anxiety. It is also used as remedy for urinary problems and respiratory disorders.
Fennel-Fennel is a remedy for gas, menstrual cramps, and bloating. It is an expectorant that relieves respiratory issues. READ MORE – Ayurveda Eye Care With Ghee
DETOX TEA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT? You would need the following ingredients to make the detox tea:
- Cumin seeds (whole, dried)- 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds(whole, dried)- 1/4 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds (whole, dried)- 1/4 teaspoon
- Water- 2 cups
- Honey- to taste ( optional)
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS: PREPARATION OF DETOX TEA
Dry roast the seeds for a few minutes until they turn fragrant. Grind the spices using mortar and pestle. Pour water into a saucepan and add the powdered mixture of spices. Let it boil. Once it has simmered for 5 minutes, turn off the heat. Add the ginger shreds and honey. Stir well. Strain the liquid and drink it to your health!
BENEFITS OF 3 INGREDIENT DETOX TEA
- This earthy tea helps build your immunity and boosts metabolism.
- The spices in this tea help promote better digestion and relieve symptoms of bloating.
- This tea works to flush out toxins and burn fat to boost weight loss.
- It also acts as a natural colon cleanser and stimulates appetite.
- This detox tea can help remove fat in the long run. However, you need to combine its consumption with the right kind of exercise and a proper weight-loss diet.
Try to use organic spices to make the most of this tea. Instead of dry roasting and then grinding the spices, you can even use readymade ground spices (however, dry roasting the spices and then grinding them gives you an intense flavor) If making this tea regularly is a hassle, you can make a big batch of the same and refrigerate it. READ MORE – Oiling The Belly Button To Treat Health And Beauty Problems
- If you are pregnant, ask your doctor before consuming this tea as it may induce uterine contractions on account of the presence of fennel in it.