FERMENTED FENUGREEK WATER FOR THICKER HAIR GROWTH
Fenugreek seeds are very well known for its hair benefits and are found to be super effective for a number of hair problems. If you suffer from hair shedding, hair breakage, lack of hair growth etc. Fermented fenugreek water can be super effective! Below is a recipe to make fermented water for hair growth and also the best way to use it-
- Fermented fenugreek water works even better than regular infused fenugreek water for hair! Nourishes scalp and follicles and boosts hair growth.
- Boosts scalp circulation and strengthens hair follicles. This reduces hair fall and hair shedding.
- Fights dandruff and keeps scalp healthy. Also helps fight mild scalp infections and scalp acne.
- Promotes hair growth and makes hair thicker and longer.
- Gradually makes hair shinier, softer and silkier.
- Reduces hair breakage, reduces frizz and makes hair more manageable. READ MORE – COFFEE EYE SERUM FOR DARK CIRCLES, PUFFY EYES AND FINE LINES
RECIPE FOR FERMENTED FENUGREEK WATER FOR HAIR GROWTH:
Things you need-
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup fenugreek seeds
- Few drops rosemary oil (optional)
In a jar, add organic fenugreek seeds. Pour in water and stir. Put a lid or cover with aluminum foil and keep it on the countertop for 24 hours. If its winter, you might want to keep it for longer in order to let the water ferment. The water should smell pungent. Strain and add in few drops rosemary essential oil (this is an optional step). Transfer to a spray bottle and spray the water/apply on scalp and hair length. Tie a high bun, wear a shower cap and keep it for 3-4 hours before using a shampoo. Use once-twice a week for best results.
Additional tips: You can add in rice or black onion seeds too for extra hair benefits. Add in tea tree essential oil if you have dandruff problem. READ MORE – OVERNIGHT TEA TREE OIL MASK TO CLEAR ACNE AND SCARS
Note: Use the water freshly prepared, do bot store and reuse.