Castor oil contains antibacterial and antifungal properties and is filled with some great vital nutrients such as vitamin E, and proteins, that are required for healthy hair and skin. The oil can be used in many different ways to help reduce skin inflammation or treat several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis. It is a great oil to stop hair fall and also boost healthy hair growth.
1. Scalp health: Nourish and condition your hair to grow healthy hair. it is important to give yourself a scalp massage every now and then. Simply dip your fingers in a bowl of warm castor oil and massage it into the scalp to not only grow healthy hair but also treat scalp infection, frees the scalp of any bacterial and fungal infections and dandruff.
2. Hair loss: Castor oil is well-known for its ability to treat hair fall and also thinning hair. Apply extra virgin castor oil along with few drops of rosemary oil and massage it on your scalp and hair. Leave it for half an hour and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
3. Damaged Hair: The high amount of vitamin E present in castor oil is excellent to moisturize dry, brittle hair to reverse any damage caused to the hair. Use it once a week in a deep conditioning treatment and leave it on overnight for healthy hair. READ MORE – ICE CUBE FACIAL – GLOWING SKIN WITH ICE CUBES
4. Stimulates hair growth: Castor oil promotes hair growth and can be used as hair oil to thicken hair. Due to the thickness of the oil, mix with coconut oil to easily apply it to your hair. Apply the oil and leave it overnight, covered with a cap for deep penetration. Wash it off the next day.
6. Split ends: After hair wash apply a small drop of castor oil just to the ends of the hair to add shine and soft the hair to treat split ends.
7. Anti-aging oil: Apply a thin layer of organic castor oil and massage it all over the face and using slow, firm motions across the skin to deeply nourish the skin to fight fine lines and wrinkles.
8. Glowing skin: Organic extra virgin Castor oil helps to deeply cleanse the skin to remove makeup for soft, healthy skin. Use it in an oil cleansing method for an effective way to deep clean the skin from excess oil, blackheads, pimples for a healthy glow. READ MORE – TURMERIC SKIN BRIGHTENING NATURAL BODY WASH
9. Glossy Lips: Dab a small amount of castor oil and leave it on overnight to add shine and moisture dry chapped lips.
10. Soft hands: Castor oil can be used to massage your hands for a wrinkle-free hands. You can also use it as a night time hand cream to wake-up to smooth, soft hands.
11. Cuticle Oil: Castor oil helps to soften the cuticles and prevents the nails from cracking. Apply a small amount of castor oil to your cuticles and nails every night before bed for healthy nail growth.
12. Natural conditioner: Add a drop of oil to your hair conditioner and apply it just to the mid shaft of the hair. Allow the product to sit for about 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly for softer, smoother locks.
13. Thicker lashes and eyebrows: To regrow over plucked eyebrows or naturally get longer, thicker lashes apply organic extra virgin castor oil on your eyebrows and eyelashes. Use a cotton swab to apply extra virgin castor oil to your eyelashes and eyebrows. Leave it overnight. Soon you will be blessed with thicker ones.
14. Cracked heels: Soften rough, dry feet by using castor oil, massage a generous amount of oil, cover your feet with socks, and leave it on overnight.
15. Stretch Marks & cellulite: Stretch marks can be healed with castor oil. Rub organic castor oil on stretch marks and massage it in for few mins before you rinse it out with warm water. READ MORE – TOP 10 COCONUT OIL HAIR MASKS TO TREAT EVERY HAIR PROBLEM